11/29/2012

Sonny and the Sunsets - Broom and Dustpan



Sonny and the Sunsets - Broom and Dustpan
From the "Broom and Dustpan" 7" on Home Skillet Records. Purchase, HERE. Animation by Teppei Ando

sonnysunsets


Kids from the MusicianCorps Program
perform a cover of "Teenage Thugs."

from The Voice Project


THE VOICE PROJECT
Spirit Family Reunion » Sonny & the Sunsets "Too Young To Burn"



Also, WATCH :: The Shins cover "Death Cream",
at the Kent State MAC Center, 25 Oct 2012


Cathedral in the Desert by James Finch Jr.

The song was originally appeared on the "Sonny and the Sandwitches" EP (Empty Cellar, 2010).
I am uploading some recordings I have done of my friends' songs to my SoundCloud page. The project is called "you are my friend because I love you and not the other way around"- I know, a very Patchenesque title... Anyway, more to follow. For now enjoy these numbers originally performed by Lee Robert Watson, Noah Nelson, John Murry, and Sonny Smith. Lots Of Jackpot connections here...  --James Finch Jr. (Jackpot, Two Sheds)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿