5/17/2010

The Psychedelic Sounds Of The Sonic Cathedral: A Tribute To Roky Erickson And The 13th Floor Elevators

























"A Tribute To Roky Erickson and The 13th Floor Elevators," available on June 7th, 2010 via Sonic Cathedral (UK) / Limited-edition yellow vinyl, CD and download.  Proceeds will go to The Roky Erickson Trust.

Darker My Love - She Lives


Full tracklisting:
Roky Erickson & The Black Angels / 'Roller Coaster'
The Strange Attractors / 'Reverberation (Doubt)'
All The Saints / 'Don't Fall Down'
A Place To Bury Strangers / 'Tried To Hide'
Dead Meadow / 'Kingdom Of Heaven'
Darker My Love / 'She Lives (In A Time Of Her Own)'
Sarabeth Tucek / 'Splash 1 (Now I'm Home)'
Lower Heaven / 'Fire Engine'
Hush Arbors / 'Dr Doom'
Cheval Sombre / 'You Don't Love Me Yet' (feat. Sonic Boom)
Le Volume Courbe / 'I Love The Living You' (feat. Kevin Shields)
Black Acid / 'Unforced Peace'
I Break Horses / 'Goodbye Sweet Dreams'

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿