7/11/2011

“Tears On My Pillow: Part I”



Mutual Benefit - Cupid (Sam Cooke)

Tashaki Miyaki - Nothing Can Change This Love (Sam Cooke)


Both cover tracks are taken from the same “Tears On My Pillow: Part I,” the third installment of the Cactus-Mouth/Unholy Rhythms collaborative mixtape series, as Sore Eros' 'Palisades Park' (Freddy Cannon cover) previously posted. It features 14 covering songs from the late 1950’s through the early 1960’s including Sam Cooke, Patsy Cline, The Everly Brothers, Maurice Williams & the Zodiacs, Connie Francis, Bo Diddley & the Carnations and others. You can listen/download the mixtape in its entirely on their site, here.


Tears On My Pillow: Part II

Shimmering Stars (ft. Sue McClure) - Love Is Strange (Mickey & Sylvia)


Lizard Kisses - Please Stay (The Drifters)


Acid Glasses - Tonight You Belong To Me (Patience and Prudence)

Download the album in its entirety for free, HERE.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿