2/25/2011

I Wish That I Was Beautiful For You



"I Wish That I Was Beautiful For You" by Darren Hanlon

Music Video directed by Kevin Barker
Starring Eli Wallach and Anne Jackson - Frankie Rose (Frankie Rose and The Outs) - Darren Hanlon

Darren Hanlon is an Australian singer/songwriter who plays urban folk music. The song 'I Wish That I Was Beautiful For You' was originally appeared on his 2004 album "Little Chills," enlisting a few special guests including Doug McCoombs (Tortoise) and Nick Luca, recorded by Craig Schumacher (Calexico, Giant Sand, Neko Case).

Also..... "Last Kind Words"(2011) is a feature film written and directed by Kevin Barker, starring Brad Dourif (“One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest” and “Deadwood”), Sarah Steele (“Spanglish”) and Spencer Daniels (“Star Trek” and “The Curious Case of Benjamin Button”). Summary: When Eli returns to the farm of his parents’ youth, he discovers that within its forests a different line is drawn between the living and the dead....

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿