3/16/2010

Dignan Porch - On A Ride (video)

by theartof agency  (via Fader exclusive video)


Taken from the full-length debut of London quartet, Dignan Porch's "Tendrils" album, out on March 30th via Captured Tracks

Dignan Porch - As You Were   (via p4k)      Dignan Porch - I’m Certain I’ll Die  (via Fader
Both tracks taken from "Tendrils"





"Tendrils" (CD/LP/CS)
track listing: 1. The Game We Made  2. As You Were  3. Flowers in May  4. Footsteps  5. On A Ride  6. Team Up  7. We Sat on the Hill  8. I am the Hedge (Interlude)  9. Like It Was  10. No Pressure Baby  11. A Person  12. Two of Us  13. I'm Certain I'll Die


What is Dignan Porch? Is it to do with the film Bottle Rocket?

Joe: I was gonna call the band “Porch” just for that peaceful suburban vibe. My friend had a dog called Dignan and I liked that too so I just stuck both names together. The name is not a statement, like a lot of our songs it’s not very well thought through, it’s just how I felt at that time. I don’t like to dwell on stuff for too long. Yes, I like Wes Anderson films a lot, but I think it might be time for him to break away from his trademark style. I Think that’d be a wise next move.

Philippa: I love Wes Anderson Films 

(An excerpt from the interview via the Fader..... READ MORE)
Photo by Stacy Liu

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿